Finishing Strong is back and we are looking forward to a fabulous new year! As always, thank you for supporting the Finishing Strong link-up by coming by every week to see what incredible posts are shared with us.
The co-hosts of Finishing Strong (myself, Heather at Blog She Wrote, Heidi at Starts at Eight, and Megan & Susan at Education Possible) enjoy providing an opportunity for those homeschooling tweens and teens to connect and collaborate.
If you’re new here, the Finishing Strong link-up dedicated to families homeschooling middle & high school kids. We’ve built this community so we can support each other by sharing tips, encouragement, advice, and more. It is our hope that you find the link-up as beneficial as we do. We love being a part of this community.
I trust that the holiday break was rejuvenating for everyone! We are delighted to be back in Oregon as we were able to enjoy a few family gatherings. It feels so good to be near family again and to reconnect with our cousins.
On a professional note, I was a long-term sub for a music teacher the first two weeks of January. In this role, I was responsible for teaching music to every class of a local elementary school. I chose to teach about The History of Classical Music and had an absolute blast! The kids loved the lessons and enjoyed the printables I created to accompany the lecture material. Take a peak at the lesson plan outlines and download the printables for your own use.
Finishing Strong Favorites
Please take some time to read the helpful ideas that our friends shared with us last month. Here are the posts I enjoyed reading last month as well as the most popular one, as always, in the #1 spot.
1. Our Homeschool Math Curriculum Sequence by Ann at Annie and Everything
2. 5 Days of High School Literature by Meredith at Sweetness-n-Light
3. How to Plan for Homeschooling on the Road by Tara at Embark on the Journey
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!