Welcome to Finishing Strong! Here, homeschooling families with middle & high school kids come together to collaborate and share tips, encouragement, and advice.
Finishing Strong is brought to you each Wednesday by the ladies at Blog She Wrote, Education Possible, EvaVarga, and Starts at Eight. Take a moment to visit each to see what posts we’ve selected as our favorites.
We are ever so thankful to each of you – our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years. We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us.
Finishing Strong Favorites
Here are three posts I enjoyed reading last week as well as the most popular one, as always, in the #1 spot.
Is your post featured?
1. 10 Games to Make Middle School Geography Fun & Interesting by Susan at Education Possible
2. Home Hydroponics Experiments by Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations
3. How to Make a Model of Earth’s Layers – Spice Jar Style! by Kris at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers
4. History Quest: Robert Fulton Edition by Heather at Blog She Wrote
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!