Welcome to Finishing Strong ~ where families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more.
We are ever so thankful to each of you – our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years. We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us.
Science is my passion. For some time I have been sharing resources and lessons to integrate historical science milestones into your curriculum. This past week, I shared with you a post about Alfred Wegener. Most are familiar with his theory of continental drift, but did you also know that he was the first to describe the process by which most raindrops form? Learn more about him …
Finishing Strong Favorites
Here are three posts I enjoyed reading last week as well as the most popular one, as always, in the #1 spot.
Is your post featured?
1. I’m Not a Fan of Homeschool Co-ops by Misty at Homeschool Year Round
2. What if My Highschooler Doesn’t Want to Go to College? by Meredith at Sweetness and Light
3. Ten Things to Love About Teens by Claire at Angelicscalliwags
4. 5 Uses for Documentaries When You Homeschool High School by Susan at Education Possible
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!