Welcome to Finishing Strong ~ where families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more.
We are ever so thankful to each of you – our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years. We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us.
Science has always been my passion and I am always on the prowl for fun, new activities and resources for engaging students in fun, hands-on activities. This is ever more important in the middle school and high school years when experience with lab-based science is critical.
I am sure you will delight in the wealth of materials I’ve discovered at Amy Brown Science. Learn more as we dive into genetics with Amy Brown.
Finishing Strong Favorites
Here are three posts I enjoyed reading last week as well as the most popular one, as always, in the #1 spot.
Did I choose one of your favorites?
1. The Five-Paragraph Essay: What, Why, and How for Homeschoolers — with a Giveaway! by Annie at Annie and Everything
2. The Myth of Independence by Heather at Blog She Wrote
3. 50+ Fun and Interesting Middle School Math Games by Megan at Education Possible
4. Teaching Music Appreciation in High School by Annette at Year Round Homeschooling
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!