Whether you are a new homeschool parent or a veteran, there are times when you just need a new idea or inspiration. The Big Book Of Homeschool Ideas is the perfect resource for those times. 55 homeschool moms share their expertise on 103 topics!This post contains affiliate links.
Written by homeschool moms with years of experience, The Big Book Of Homeschool Ideas addresses 103 topics that affect homeschooling families. Some of the topics include:
- homeschooling from pre-school to high school
- subject specific ideas and resources
- language art
- fine arts
- character development
- homeschooling a large family
- homeschooling during a move
- homeschooling special needs students
- budgeting & time management
- tips for handling homeschool critics
- field trip ideas
- and much more!
The book is a whopping 500+ pages!
Get this amazing, resource-filled e-book download (including a chapter I authored on inquiry science for middle school) for just $10.99! Click HERE to buy or for more information.