Happy Wednesday! Thank you for supporting the Finishing Strong link-up by coming by every week to see what incredible posts are shared with us.
The co-hosts of Finishing Strong (myself, Heather at Blog She Wrote, Heidi at Starts at Eight, and Megan & Susan at Education Possible) enjoy providing an opportunity for those homeschooling tweens and teens to connect and collaborate.
Each week, the Finishing Strong link-up provides inspiration and resources for teaching our children. It is our hope that you find the link-up as beneficial as we do. We love being a part of this community.
With the holiday giving season in full swing, you may be re-evaluating just how much to give to charitable causes and where to donate. You may also be scratching your head in hopes of find just the right gift for that special someone on your list.
Last week I shared several gift giving ideas, Ideas for Gifting Teens & Tweens Experiences. You’ll surely find inspiration for those you love.
Finishing Strong Favorites
2. Responding to Questions About Homeschooling High School by Heidi at Starts at Eight
3. How to Keep Records in Your Homeschool High School by Meredith at Sweetness & Light
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!