Welcome to Finishing Strong! Here, homeschooling families with middle & high school kids come together to collaborate and share tips, encouragement, and advice.
Finishing Strong is brought to you each Wednesday by the ladies at Blog She Wrote, Education Possible, EvaVarga, and Starts at Eight. Take a moment to visit each to see what posts we’ve selected as our favorites.
We are ever so thankful to each of you – our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years. We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us.
The holidays are just around the corner and if you are like me – you love to give educational gifts. We’ve recently discovered a great new learning toy called fischertechnik – a flexible and innovative construction system built around the unique fischertechnik building block. My son has spent hours building a variety of projects – many of which can be motorized. What we love best about this system is the flexibility. With attachment possible on all six sides and the ability to change the curve direction of some pieces, the fischertechnik provides for more building possibilities. Take a moment to visit my earlier post to learn more about this remarkable new building toy.
Finishing Strong Favorites
Here are three posts I enjoyed reading last week as well as the most popular one, as always, in the #1 spot.
Is your post featured?
1. A Homeschool High School Schedule by Sara at Classically Homeschooling
2. Help Limiting Kids Screen Time by Heidi at Starts at Eight
3. Celebrating Robert Louis Stevenson by Tonia at The Sunny Patch
4. Citizen Science by Lindsey at Earth, Sea, and Sky
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!