Welcome to Finishing Strong ~ where families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more.
Finishing Strong is brought to you each Wednesday by the ladies at Blog She Wrote, Education Possible, EvaVarga, and Starts at Eight.
We are ever so thankful to each of you – our readers and contributors who help make Finishing Strong a key resource for everyone homeschooling through the middle & high school years. We hope you’ll take some time to check out the amazing posts that have been shared with us.
Autumn is upon us and with the trees barren of leaves, it is a great time to spend on an evening nature walk. You may even catch a glimpse of an owl. To celebrate the season, I thought you might enjoy a fun moon art chalk tutorial I did with my kiddos a couple years ago, Moon Art & Carved Pumpkins.
Finishing Strong Favorites
Here are three posts I enjoyed reading last week as well as the most popular one, as always, in the #1 spot.
1. Life of Fred Homeschool Math by Heather at Blog She Wrote
2. Sure Fire Secrets to Bring American History to Life by Megan at Education Possible
3. How I Wish I Had Done Homeschool by Ann at Annie & Everything
4. Geography Quest: Fall Foliage Treasure Hunt by Heather at Blog She Wrote
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!