Welcome to Finishing Strong!
Some of our readers have been asking whether we’re going to keep our link-up going through the summer. The answer is – definitely!
You will notice one small change during the next two months though.
Instead of just sharing our favorite posts with you, starting next week, we’re going to take the opportunity to tell you more about those of us who have the privilege of co-hosting this awesome link-up.
We want to give you a chance to learn more about each of us as well as what we write about each and every week on our own sites.
Hopefully you’ll find some new favorite blogs to follow!
So who co-hosts Finishing Strong each week?
- Amy Stults – Milk and Cookies
- Eva Varga – Eva Varga
- Heather Woodie – Blog She Wrote
- Heidi Ciravola – Starts at Eight
- Kyle McVay – Aspired Living
- Megan Zechman and Susan Williams – Education Possible
- Tina Robertson – Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
Don’t forget – continue to link-up your own posts right here and visit us each and every Wednesday for lots of encouragement and ideas for homeschooling your middle & high school students.
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
Guidelines for the hop:
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, pinterest, facebook, twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 7 sites. If you were featured, make sure you add an “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Share the love.
Add our button to your post.
Was your post featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!
*By linking up, you agree for us to share your images, always with credit!
So tell us, what have you been up to?
Add your best posts that focus on homeschooling middle & high school students. Share your ideas, unique learning approaches, encouragement, and more.