Happy Wednesday! Thank you for supporting our link-up by coming by every week to see what incredible posts are shared with us. We (myself, Heather at Blog She Wrote, Heidi at Starts at Eight, and Megan & Susan at Education Possible) love being a part of this community.
The co-hosts of Finishing Strong enjoy providing an opportunity for those homeschooling tweens and teens to connect and collaborate. Each week, the Finishing Strong link-up provides inspiration and resources for teaching our children. It is our hope that you find the link-up as beneficial as we do.
With that said, I am curious – do you have ideas or suggestions on ways in which we could improve the link-up? What components do you like best? least?
Christmas is just a couple weeks away and like many, our tree is decorated, garlands and stockings are on the mantle, and a wreath hangs on the front door. One of my favorite holiday activities is doing crafts with my kiddos. If you and your kids enjoy handcrafts, I’m sure you will enjoy creating an elaborate mobile with simply straw and string, Himmeli.
Finishing Strong Favorites
Here are three posts I enjoyed reading last week as well as the most popular one, as always, in the #1 spot.
1. This week, the featured post was: 25 Gifts for High Schoolers by Misty at Year Round Homeschooling
2. 11 Awesome Homeschool Sites That Are Free by Tara at Embark on the Journey
3. Free Winter Copywork: Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Tina at Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool
4. Writing Activities in Different Styles by Beth at Classes by Beth
What are you going to share with us this week?
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post, not to your home page. You can add any post related to homeschooling middle and high school students. Posts unrelated to that will be removed.
- Please no advertising, individual Pinterest pins, Facebook, Twitter, or other link-up links!
- Grab our button to add to your post after you link it up. Each week we will be choosing our favorite posts to highlight on all 4 sites. If you were featured, we would love for you to use the “I was featured” button.
- The linky will go live on each co-host’s blog each Wednesday at 6am EST, and will be live until Tuesday at 11:55 pm.
Add our button to your post.
Were You Featured?
Grab an “I was featured” button!
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our co-hosts’ social media pages or our Pinterest board. We may even select you to be featured in a future post!
We love people who SHARE WITH US!